Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Boutique Petite" Holy Communion Sessions

Spring is *almost* FINALLY upon us which means it is nearly time for you child's First Holy Communion.
In order to make sure you are able to have a portrait session to commemorate your child's special day, please reserve your date and time as soon as possible. I am ONLY offering Boutique Petite sessions (aka mini sessions) which will include the session fee as well as prints.
Please visit my website and email me via the contact form for all the details. I offer 'traditional' portraits as well as contemporary...or you can have a little of both! Parishioners of OLA and Saint E's make note of this in your reply.



1 comment:

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Ah, such a happy time of year and of life!
These two photos are beautiful and so sweet and happy, just as the first Holy Communion should be!I wish you a beautiful spring!