Thursday, August 6, 2009

Virginia Photography Studio

Yep...been slackin' off again in my blog posts...in fact i am *just* sharing my second session with this adorable little girl and her third one is this Saturday!
All this to say a HUGE THANK YOU to each and every person who has supported Lisa Julia Photography these last years.
Now since it's almost 2am, this post will be quick!
Here's Miss Jessica and her trusty friend 'Coda'
I can't wait to see you again on Saturday! (prays the weather holds up!)



Can you believe it's already AUGUST??!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Lisa- this is so sweet, I love it! I would want this huge- they are both grinning ear to ear!!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

too adorable lisa!! and no i can't :)!

Rachelle said...

Oh how cute! Wish my dogs were that trained/happy/photogenic.