Sunday, September 27, 2009

Northern VA Portrait Photographer

I hope nobody will mind if i post something 'personal', but exactly 7 years ago today at 9:26pm EST i gave birth to my beautiful baby girl. My husband and i were totally over the moon. She's everything we prayed for and more.
She is my Joy.
She is my Inspiration.
She is the Song in my heart and the most loving Heavenly Gift i could have ever received.
I have more love for this Sweet Little Girl than my heart could ever contain.
Today she turned seven and i will never be able to thank God enough for my Kissalicious Girl.
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy xoxo

5 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

what a true blessing!!! not only are you lucky but she is lucky to have such wonderful loving parents :)!! Happy day sweet girl :)!!

Mindy said...

Happy birthday to a beautiful little girl!!!

Audrey Coley Photography said...

Happy birthday N! BEAUTIFUL girl and BEAUTIFUL photos!

Tonya Marie said...

Happy Birthday! She looks so grown here...and beautiful. Wow!

Joyce Smith said...

Awww, tears!!! Beautiful!