Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break and Happy Easter!

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who has made this first part of 2010 so special...both for my studio, 'Lisa Julia Photography'...and for me personally.
I also wanted to alert everyone that the studio will be on Spring Break (thanks to my lovely 7 year old daughter!) starting April 9th. The studio will open again on April 19th.
I can be reached by phone and email (my preference!) between now and then, but no orders will be processed, no calls can be returned and no sessions can be booked while we are closed....so if you would like to schedule an upcoming session, please email the studio via the contact form on the website as soon as possible. May is nearly full so those wishing to take advantage of Spring Portraits should keep this in mind. In general, we book several weeks in advance, while repeat clients will book even further in advance. We do our best to fit everyone in on the date and time they wish.
All that said, I leave you with a couple portraits of my own little lady a.ka. 'Kissalicious' =)
Have a wonderful and Blessed Easter!



1 comment:

Lisa Kelly said...

Your girl is absolutely gorgeous.